Bijoux Gives Back
One of my favorite parts about owning a business, is being able to give back to the community. If you haven’t heard, we donate $1 from every order to a new charitable organization each quarter. We rotate these quarterly, so there will be four charities per year.
Since 2021, together, we have raised $4,643 for worthy causes.
The mission of Leslie’s House is to provide a safe haven for homeless women (ages 18 and older without dependents).
We provide respite and encouragement towards good choices which aid the women in creating a positive and self-sufficient life.
To learn more, visit: http://wemhp.org/programs-2/leslieshouse/
Thank you for helping us make a difference.
Charitable Groups YOU have helped us support:
- Australian Zoo - Koala rehabilitation after the fires (Q1 2020)
- High Point Hero Center
- Wounded Warrior Project
- International Civil Rights Museum (Q2 2020)
- Society For Prevention-Cruelty of Animals / SPCA Of The Triad (Q3 2020)
- Michael J Fox Foundation (Q1 2021)
- Loggerhead Marine-Life Center (Q2 2021)
- Warrior Foundation, Freedom Station (Q3 2021)
- SavetheElephants.org (Q4 2021)
- Out of the Garden Project (Q1 2022)
- SavetheBee.org (Q2 2022)
- The Servant Center, Greensboro NC (Q3 2022)
- Animal Rescue and Foster Program, Greensboro, NC (Q4 2022)
- Leslie's House, High Point, NC (Q1 2023)