Bijoux Gives Back
One of my favorite parts about owning a business, is being able to give back to the community. If you haven’t heard, we donate $1 from every order to a new charitable organization each quarter. We rotate these quarterly, so there will be four charities per year.
For the 3rd quarter in 2021, together, we raised $772 to help provide homeless veterans with quality-of-life items, support services and transitional housing designed to assist them and their families during recovery.
The organization that we have chosen to sponsor for the 4th quarter in 2021 is Save the Elephants.
To learn more, visit: https://www.savetheelephants.org/
Thank you for helping us make a difference.
Charitable Groups YOU have helped us support:
- Australian Zoo - Koala rehabilitation after the fires (Q1 2020)
- High Point Hero Center
- Wounded Warrior Project
- International Civil Rights Museum (Q2 2020)
- Society For Prevention-Cruelty of Animals / SPCA Of The Triad (Q3 2020)
- Michael J Fox Foundation (Q1 2021)
- Loggerhead Marine-Life Center (Q2 2021)
- Warrior Foundation, Freedom Station (Q3 2021)